Monday, January 28, 2008

Crunch time

Well, here I am: a little less than one week away from my departure for the Far East and I have hitherto managed to abstain from taking any meaningful or otherwise productive steps toward effective preparation for the journey. I can only hope that I’ll not be able to make a similar claim in six days’ time. Meanwhile, I’d best batten down the hatches and hoist the mizenmast in making ready for my voyage into the far-off land of the mythical General Tso and his mighty chickens. Any suggestions concerning what I ought to pack?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Well it is the day before you leave. Have you packed everything? I still think you should follow my advice and choose to survive china on what the lord gives you. But remember, you shouldn't accept gifts from strangers, so I hope you know god personally. I think last night was a fitting way to say farewell, you can't go wrong with seeing a Johnny Depp slasher musical. Have fun on your trip and remember to dress warm. China just got it's worst snow storm in 50 years so have fun. Things won't be the same around here for the next few months.
Also, don't forget to tag the Great Wall so you can tell me what the inside of a chinese prison looks like.
Keep in touch and send lots of pics.