Sunday, February 3, 2008

The zero-hour approaches...

We are at T-minus eighteen hours to departure and I am trying to think of what I've forgotten to pack. Y'know how you leave the house for the weekend or something and all you can think while rolling down the driveway is: "I know I've forgotten something. What is it?" Well, lucky me, I get to have that feeling for twenty-three consecutive hours on a plane. Anyway, so long everybody! Wish me well, take care of yourselves, and do try to keep this place in check while I'm gone.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Twenty-three hours on a plane with little to no room for movement...sounds like a fun time. Have fun and don't drink too much beer, you tend to get a little critical of your surroundings and very vocal of any and all short commings. I'd hate to read about how a little asian guy kicked your ass during the new year celebrations.
Most of all have fun and remember
'Those who do not laugh, do not learn at all.' -LAO-TZE

Brother Dean Venture said...

Er... so how's that much hyped New Year? Is it fireworks and dragons 24/7, or wha?